1. How can I place an order?
After you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
. Click on the ‘Shopping Bag’ button and proceed to Checkout
. Enter all your required shipping and billing information
. Click on ‘’Continue to Payment Method’ and choose your method
. Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and dont forget to check your email and sms for an Order update
- What if I don’t get a Sales Email?
An Order Update Email is essentially a soft receipt that is ideally emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you don’t see one in your inbox, than we advise you to check your junk/spam folder. Incase it still isn’t there within an hour of placing order, call Customer Service at +92 310 1996 196 for assistance.
- Does adding an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
Not at all, item will be reserved for you only after confirmation of your order at checkout.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
The Order Update emailed to you will act as confirmation that your order has been placed. If you do not get this email, please contact Customer Services at [email]
- How can I track my order?
Your Dashboard's 'Order History' section will provide you with information about prior orders as well as the status of your current order in terms of processing.
- What different order statuses can I face?
- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged, and we are awaiting payment gateway authorization.
- Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization from the payment gateway has been obtained, and your order is now being processed.
- Order Shipped: The seller has shipped your order and it is on its way to you.
- Order has been fulfilled: the shipment has been received, and the transaction has been finalized.
- Order Cancellation: The order has been cancelled.
- What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
The Order Update email will include your Order ID, which will be used to identify your order. Once your item has been delivered, you will receive an email with your Tracking ID, which will allow you to track the progress of your delivery on the courier's website.
- Can I add items or make changes to an existing order?
Unfortunately, after an order has been processed, it is not possible to merge orders or add goods to an existing order.
- Do you take orders over phone call or through WhatsApp and messengers?
Yes, you may place an order by calling us or sending us a message via WhatsApp and/or messenger. Please make sure to include the item number, color, and size of the item you want to buy.
1. What payment options do I have?
- Cash on Delivery – Local Orders Only
- Bank Transfer - Local Orders Only
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform, and your information is kept private, with only authorized staff having access to it.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
If a payment fails, double-check that the payment information you provided is correct. If your account has been debited as a result of a payment failure, you should get a refund within 7 business days. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +92 310 1996 196 with your order number.
- What are the conditions for Cash on Delivery (COD)?
To avail COD, please follow these instruction.
. At checkout, select ‘Cash on Delivery'.
. Upon the courier’s arrival, check for the original receipt and pay only the amount mentioned on that receipt in cash.
- Is Cash on Delivery (COD) available internationally?
Unfortunately, COD is only available in Pakistan.
- How can I pay for my order via Bank Deposit (IBFT)?
Place your order using the "Bank Deposit" option at checkout. Within 24 hours of placing your order, transfer the total money, including shipping charges (if applicable), to our official bank account. Send a screenshot of the transaction, as well as your account information and the order number for which payment was made, to our designated WhatsApp number or email address. After verification, the order will be processed.
View the Terms & Conditions page for more information.
- Can the billing address differ from the shipping address?
The billing address is not needed for Cash on Delivery orders. Only your shipping address, which is the place where you want your product delivered, is required. We require both a billing and shipping address for Credit Card orders, which might be the same or different. Simply click the 'Use a different billing address' option under the 'Billing Address' item on the checkout page to use a different billing address.
- Can I pay COD with a cheque?
Unfortunately No, for logistical reasons, we only accept cash for COD orders.
- Is there any form of advance payment required for COD?
No, you only need to pay the full amount in cash once your parcel is delivered to you.
- What is the delivery time?
Local order delivery can take between 5 - 7 working days, and International delivery can take between 10 - 15 working days; depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery on the next working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order.
2. What are the delivery charges for local and International orders?
Sapphire provides free shipping nationwide for orders worth Rs. 2000 and above & free international shipping on any order over $200. However, free international shipping is not applicable on any of the Sale/Clearance/Home products. International shipping rates are according to the weight of the parcel. These rates will be calculated once you’re on the cart page.
- Does the price of the order include shipping charges?
For all local & international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as part of the order on the check-out page. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
- Will free shipping apply to my order if the cart contains both HOME products and clothing?
Free international delivery cannot be availed for any item from the HOME Category or any clearance/SALE items. If the shopping cart contains even a single item from either of the categories, shipping charges will be applied to the entire basket at checkout.
- Who will bear the VAT and custom duties for international shipments?
All custom and VAT charges will be paid by the customers for all international orders, where applicable. (Further, we would like to inform our international customers that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities).
- How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through Email/SMS. You can log on to Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order. Also you can track your order by clicking here Track Your Order.
- What manner of shipping do you use?
We use COURIER-X for local order and TCS, Call Courier, Trax, TPL, BlueEX, Swyft, DHL, etc for international ones.
- How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code while placing an order given is accurate. On the second failed attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us.
- Can I get the shipping/billing address of an order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. Please call Customer Care at +92 310 1996 196 and check if your order has been dispatched or not.
- Do you deliver to India?
Regretfully, we’re not offering any shipment towards India as per Government directives till further notice.
- Why is it mandatory to give personal information?
To execute any electronic transactions involving credit/debit cards, customer information such as name, card billing details, and shipping addresses is required. These are critical components of fraud detection systems.
- Is my personal information kept secured?
Yes, you may place an order with us without concern since we keep all of your personal information safe. At Shahid Afridi Store, we never jeopardize the security of our clients' personal information.
- Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Although online security is required for each order and the account information confirmation method is one-time, if you use a different debit/credit card, your request will be submitted to online security verification once again.
- What are cookies and why should I know about them?
- If my credit/debit card is fraudulently used to make an order, what is the procedure of getting a refund?
If this occurs, please contact Customer Service at and they will assist you in correcting your transaction records; if the order is not sent, we will offer a refund. Please keep in mind that you may be required to provide personal card information.
Note: Please do not accept the parcel if it's already opened or tampered in any way.
Kindly only accept parcels that are packed in Shahid Afridi Store branded flyers.