- The estimated average delivery time (after the order is dispatched) across Pakistan is 3 to 7 working days for the major cities. For remote areas delivery can take longer.
- You are requested to be available on the provided contact number so our team can reach you.
- Timely delivery is subjected to the availability of the articles and order confirmation.
- The estimated dispatch time for International orders is 3 to 7 working after the order has been confirmed.
- The delivery time may vary depending on the destination.
- Shahid Afridi Store will not be responsible for any refund if the consignee requests for order cancelation once the order "is in process".
- Customers will be liable to bear the shipment and custom charges if they refuse to receive the delivery.
PAYMENT THROUGH CARDS:
- We aim to provide a safe and secure shopping experience. However, In some instances, we might need some form of payment verification or source to process the order, which will be requested from the consignee through call or email as per the bank's instructions to avoid any fraudulent or suspicious transactions.
- Shahid Afridi Store reserves the right to cancel orders if the payment is declined by your authorized payment institution.
- Charges for all international delivery vary from country to country depending upon city, state, country, and locality. To calculate shipment charges you can select any product and checkout with your delivery address to calculate the estimated delivery charges.
- Please note that international orders may be subject to taxes & duties and will be the responsibility of the customer. Any applicable duties or fees, such as VAT (Value Added Tax) will be collected at the time of order delivery by the courier.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
- Once your order is dispatched you will receive an email/SMS with your tracking number.
- You can track your order on the respective courier website mentioned in your email.
- If you don't get any tracking updates, please write to us at email@example.com
- Shahid Afridi Store cannot be held liable for late delivery/collection by third-party postal/courier companies.